THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Sunday, December 4, 2016

Awesome and Grateful Card---Join our neighborhood, 613 Avenue Create, for our December Anything Goes with Optional Twist Challenge!

Hello Paper Crafters! I know I haven't posted much the past few months.   I've been so busy---like CRAZY busy.  Aside from Cardmaking, I also love Crocheting and I'm trying to fulfill some orders that my family and friends requested.  Some of my projects takes a lot of time to finish but once I'm done, it truly gives me pleasure.  I'm always grateful to the Lord for the talents He entrusted me (those I'm born with and those acquired) for I know that He has a greater purpose for all of them.   James 1:17 says, "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."  Creative talents along with spiritual gifts are all blessings from our Creator.  Whatever we make of them is certainly the gift we present to our  Father in  heaven when the time comes.   

ARE WE PRAYING?  I certainly hope so!  Despite the hustle and bustle of this season, we ought to be grateful for every blessing we receive each day.  Remembering that there are many enemies (both physically and spiritually) who are furious and angered by the joy and freedom we enjoy and would like to steal, kill and destroy the works of the Lord in this country.  I hope that in the midst of our busyness, we take the time to thank and bless the Lord for His protection, provision and leading in this country.  For the life of every man and women whom He uses to guard this nation from eminent danger.  For the military and law enforcers who honestly and faithfully serve and uphold the law of the land.  To the men and women in the political arena who fight against the demonic agenda of death (Abortion, Sodomy, Pedophilia/Pizza Gate, Racial Division/Tension, Media Lies/Manipulation, Rebellion, Persecution of Christians, Support of Radical Terrorism, Satanism and so much more)  as promoted by the current leadership.  To the voices of Pastors and Preachers who tirelessly speak in behalf of the entire Truth of the Gospel; refusing to conform to political correctness and allowing fame and selfish gain to rule their hearts and deceive their congregation.   For every believer who go outside the four walls of their Church to share the Gospel and represent Christ in their communities either to help those who are in need or to fight for the rights of those who cannot speak for themselves.  And to those who come together to pray---simple men and women--- kneeling, praying and pleading to God for His intervention in our nation.  Every believer has a part in God's kingdom here on earth.  Nobody's more important than the other.  Each one is significant in the eyes of the Lord.  Whatever we are doing and no matter where we are, when we think of the freedom and blessings God set forth upon this country---PRAY!  When we hear alarming news,  PRAY and don't allow fear to dominate your life.  You see, when we call upon the Lord, we are acknowledging the fact that He is Sovereign and therefore have complete control of everything that unfolds.  Christ in us is the evidence of God's love for us!  In Him, we are sure that the Father hears our prayers and has our best interest always.  Leaving you with the following verses to encourage you to trust in the Lord and pray continuously.

"Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Surely he will save you from the fowlerʼs snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror by night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.  If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent.  For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.  You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.  “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.  He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.  With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.” (Psalm 91:1-16)

So, I'm here to highlight the project I made for our Challenge this month at 613 Avenue Create.  As always, it's Anything Goes with an optional twist of "Holiday Happiness."  For this Card, I used an image from Saturated Canary called "Country Mama" that I colored using my Touch Five markers.  Though the store is now closed, I have a collection of wonderful images that I can still use for my future projects.  The base is white CS, cut and scored to make a 5.5 inches square card including the butterflies I die-cut using Sizzix On the Edge Die.  The DP's are from my scraps, the leaves were punched with Fiskars, the flowers I layered from Prisma and the doily from Martha Stewart.  I also added some white nail head gems from Imaginisce, the brads from Recollections, glitters by Stickles (Crystal) and the awesome sentiment was a freebie I got from Create with TLC.  This card was a request done for a dear friend.   


 AWESOME AND GRATEFUL CARD


 AWESOME AND GRATEFUL CARD SIDE VIEW


 AWESOME AND GRATEFUL CARD LAYERS


 AWESOME AND GRATEFUL CARD INSIDE


AWESOME AND GRATEFUL CARD WITH ENVELOPE-BOX


This Card is entered into the following Challenges:

Card Mania---ATG
Ching-Chou Kuik---Bright and Beautiful
Classic DT---ATG
Crafting Musketeers---ATG
Crafts Galore Encore---ATG
Crafty Awesomeness---ATG
Craftyhazelnut's---Patterned Paper
Creatalicious---ATG with Optional Traditional Christmas Colors
Die-Cut Divas---Layers/Layer It
Digistamps4Joy---Make it Sparkle
Doodle Pantry---Anything Digital Goes
Petal Lu---ATG
Scrap N---Glitter 
YSBP---Sparkles 


There you have it, folks!  Don't miss the opportunity to join our Anything Goes Challenge with an optional Twist at 613 Avenue Create.  There's wonderful prizes awaiting the winners from our lovely sponsors for this week---Bugaboo StampsDi's Digi Stamps and Rick St. Dennis.  Can't wait to see what fabulous projects you're going to highlight this week. Have a blessed day, everybody!

17 comments:

  1. Hey girlfriend! Great image, layers and sentiment!! I especially like the repitition of the script papers in the butterfly, a layer and the envelope... nice design my friend!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Jo Ann - and the words are a delight. You are so true in saying that we need to be consistent in our prayers for our nations and leaders.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love your colouring! Thanks for joining AIMPDC #24 good luck and hope to see you again! Dawn Doodle Pantry DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, thanks for sharing with Digistamps4joy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow stunning design and colours are amazing. I love your image and you have coloured her so wonderfully too. Nice work. Love it.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, Jo Anne! Love the image and your beautiful words. So many amazing details to look at -it's a feast for our eyes! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at the Crafts Galore Encore December Challenge, “Anything Goes”.
    Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this layered card is gorgeous!! Thanks for linking up at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jo Ann thank you for joining us on this month's challenge 'Bright and Beautiful' over on
    Ching Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Challenge Blog
    Dianne xx
    CCK DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thank you for playing at Digistamps4Joy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jo-Ann this is a very beautiful card card
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card! The coloring is marvelous.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great creation - so many beautiful details.

    Thanks for joining us at the Classic Design Team Open Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your project!
    Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jo Ann, your birthday card is wonderful! Love the butterflies and flowers. I’m really happy to see you playing along again in our “Anything Goes” challenge over at Crafts Galore Encore. 😀 Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a beautiful card with great embellishments. Thank you for sharing at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful creation! I love design and details! Wonderful colours!
    Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, what an amazing card, I love how all the elements of the card come together. Thank you for joining the Layers / Layer it up Diecut Divas Challenge. Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...