THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Not a Card But Another Shadowbox Wall Decor: Give Water of Life Freely---It's Time For Another Inspirational Challenge at Word Art Wednesday!

Hello there, guys!  Today is another cold day here in Texas.  The allergens are not fun to deal with at this time of the year and a box of tissue is always nearby yet God is my source of strength and comfort as I made this post today.  Before I came to know Jesus as my Lord and Savior, I was brought up into a religion yet neither my parents were devoted members of it.  I was told that it was a belief system that our families for generations adhered to and though my parents don't completely understand what it's all about, we need to stick to it because it's tradition.  For me, I thought it was the best way to show off my new clothes and some form of spirituality is established making me feel sort of "Godly" in my neighbors eyes.  Yet something in me yearns for something deeper, a void that no amount of worldly possession and relationships seem to fill.  When the storms of life devastated my life and I was at the point of giving up my meaningless life, Jesus came to my rescue by way of a  TV program and He made Himself known to me when I answered His call, opened the door to my heart and allowed Him to dine with me.  I let Him to sit in the throne of my heart and take the Lordship of whatever is left of my life.  In a brief 5 minutes of confessing my faith in Him, He took away my pain, my shame and filled the void in my heart of Himself---the "Living Water" (JESUS---The Very Word of God) and my thirst (spiritual) was satisfied forever.  It was 23 year ago yet it seemed like yesterday.  Everyday, I drink from the Living Word of God--- I am refreshed, satisfied and able to share with others my only Source---Jesus Christ, in Whom all blessing flow!  Just want to share this Scriptures with you:

"He that believeth on me (Jesus), as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water." (John 7:38)

"The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail." (Isaiah 58:11)

"Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost." (Isaiah 55:1)

 Just want to share with you another Wall Decor project I made for this week's Challenge at Word Art Wednesday (WAW).  I used the "Tropical Falls" image from Make It Crafty and colored it with my ProMarker/Prismacolor/Spectrum Noir markers.  The DP's are from K & Company (including the butterfly die-cut) and Paper Studio.  I used Kraft CS for base and mats.  The background stamp on the base DP is from Hot Off the Press.  To finish it all up, I added a hint of glitter (Stickles) on the image and stitched all over this card.  I hope you find some inspiration about what I shared with you in my creation.  As always, feel free to download the Word Art at WAW Blog, incorporate it in your project and link it to our Challenge.  If you have other projects with uplifting messages, you can enter that too (up to 5 entries per participant).  We have an "Anything Goes" Theme so , you can be as creative as you can.   I could not wait to see what you all come up with. 


 GIVE WATER OF LIFE FREELY SHADOW BOX WALL DECOR WITHOUT FRAME:


 GIVE WATER OF LIFE FREELY SHADOW BOX WALL DECOR LAYERS:


GIVE WATER OF LIFE FREELY SHADOW BOX WALL DECOR FRAMED:

This Card is entered into the following Challenges:


Make It Monday---Anything Goes
Crafts and Me---Something New (New Digi Stamp)
Crafting for all Season---Something New (New Digi Stamp)
Cards Galore---Anything Goes 
Natalie and Amy---Your Favorite Things (Shadowbox, Scriptures, Stitching, Digi Images, Coloring)
Tuesday Throwdown---Frame It 
One Crazy Stamper---Anything Goes 
Lady Anne's---Anything Goes (Must Rubber or Digi Stamp)
Bearly-Mine---Anything Goes
Fresh Brewed---Anything Goes 
Ladybug Crafts---Anything But a Card (Or a Shaped One)
Stamp n Doodle---Anything Goes 
Digi Darla---Anything Goes 
Lexi's Creations---Anything Goes
Spark Your Creativity---Anything Goes 
Scrappy Frogs---Try Something New (First time to color this image)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts---Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop---Anything Goes 
Squirrel and the Fox---Anything Goes 
MyGrafico---Anything Goes 

If you wish to know more about Jesus being the "Water of Life," feel free to message me or any of us at WAW.  I am sure that each of us have our own stories to tell regarding our encounter with the Source  of Life---JESUS!   We'd love to hear from you and pray for you.

14 comments:

  1. Your shadow box is absolutley gorgeous! Such a lovely piece to hang on your wall!

    Thank you somuch for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper - Good luck!

    Hugs;
    Shari G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the sentiment you have used. Thank you for joining us at Cards Galore challenge blog.
    Hugs Rachael :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, love how you have coloured the image, that water looks so fresh and bright. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Shadow box, so Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shadow box Jo ann..fabulous image and colouring and love the added butterfly for dimension..

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous image and a really lovely card design, love your papers to. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so interesting how the Lord calls us to serve Him. That's a lovely wall piece. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card. I love your fabulous embellishments and your colouring is lovely. So pleased you could join us at The Squirrel and The Fox and good luck in the draw.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowza, this is stunning!!! What lovely coloring! Thanks for joining us at the Fresh Brewed Blog for our Anything Goes challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous piece of art. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful, thanks for joining us at Lady Anne's
    hugs, Valerie
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a great piece of art for your wall or someone else's. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting For All Seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I really love your image and saying. Great job! I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...