THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Monday, November 19, 2012

Winner of 2 Mayzy Stamps from this Weekend's Blog Party...Drum Roll, Please!

Good morning, folks!  As promised, I asked my 7-year old son to read the comments from our MayzyArt Blog Party and he made his choice...The winner of 2 Mayzy Stamps is...

Mommamea's Favorite Things

Congratulations, Teresa!  I will be emailing you later on about redeeming your prize.

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to comment and becoming a follower.  I certainly appreciate your support at my very first Blog Party.  My son had a wonderful time reading all your nice comments on my card.  Because of that, I would like to share his pic so, you know whose responsible...LOL


MY SON, GOD'S GREAT BLESSING!

Have an awesome day, everyone!  Hope your Thanksgiving week will be a memorable one with your family and friends.  Remember to always thank the LORD JESUS for every blessing that comes your way.  He is our only Source.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...