THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Not a Card but a Family Car Decal...

Howdy Crafty People out there...Hope you are having a wonderful start of the week.  Finally, I am glad to feature this project that I've been wanting to do for more than a year now.  I've got all the materials needed (my vinyl had been sitting forever) including the procedure on how to make this but never got into it until now...Several months ago, I purchased the Cricut Car Decal Cartridge and I am glad I did.  I cut the characters in different sizes ranging from 4" to 1.5".  I also cut the Bible verse to go with my design from Mickey Font cartridge.  The verses Joshua 24:15 says:  "But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."  This is our family declaration so, I think it's perfect for this project.  If you want some instructions on similar projects, there's a ton of videos from YouTube so, why not try it one day...

 FAMILY CAR DECAL PROJECT (CLOSE-UP):


FAMILY CAR DECAL PROJECT (BACK OF MY SUV):

My hubby really love this project that he requested me to make him one for his car and of course, I did.  I remember how costly decals are yet now, I can make my own and the way I like it...Totally loving it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...