THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I Love Being Married Humorous Card...

Hello everyone...Oh wow, it's been quite sometime since my last post but here I am with a new project that I just finished a few hours ago.  I've been wanting to make a card out of this cute image after I colored it several days ago.  I got it from Bugaboo Stamps.  I tell you, there's a lot of nice images to buy there but I don't have a ton of budget to get everything I wanted.

Anyway, I used both my Prismacolor and Pro Markers to give life to this image.  I usually like bright colors but my mood send me to color lighter that night.  I was totally happy with the outcome.  For this card (size 5.5" square), I used three DP's---two of which are from K and Company and the other from My Mind's Eye.  I added some nice lace at the bottom of the card and several gems (different sizes).  The sentiment came with the image but I had to change the font to suit my taste.  And to finalize everything, I did a ton of sewing (like always) all over this card...including the panels inside and the panels in the envelope.  I love it, love it, love it!  This card is entered into the following Challenges:


I LOVE BEING MARRIED CARD:


I LOVE BEING MARRIED CARD LAYERS: 


I LOVE BEING MARRIED CARD INSIDE: 


I LOVE BEING MARRIED CARD WITH ENVELOPE-BOX: 

I hope you enjoy this project as much as I enjoyed making it.  Lastly, I would like to thank the Lord Jesus for the love He has poured on me daily, for the strength and the ability to bless people with the talents He gave me.  To Him be the glory always!  Bye guys, till next time...Hugs!

5 comments:

  1. I love the image and sentiment!! Great card! : )

    Thanks co much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo! Girl, you ROCKED this card!! I love all the detail you put into it and the lace trim and the stitching are just perfect. I LOVE it too! LOL! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! (((hen hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wonderful compliments...Oh wow, I am glad I won the TKT Challenge. Thanks for picking me, Jeanie (aka...Spotted Chick). God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love the sentiment and image. Congrats on being a Krafty Chick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a fabulous fun card.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...