THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"I Like Your Style" Flower-Paisley Card...

Hello there, fellow Crafters!  As much as I wanted to make more cards each week, a lot of things takes more priority but I am thankful for every bit of time I get to spend in my Craft Room.  Anyway, today I am featuring this card I recently finished.  I have colored this wonderful image from Bugaboo Stamps for many weeks now but didn't get a chance to make a card until now.  She is fun to color and love her style.  I gathered 3 different DP's from My Mind's Eye and came up with this lovely design.  I stamped the flowers on 2 different color cardstocks and cut them each.  I also embossed them with my Cuttlebug, added some cute epoxy stickers and I was very pleased.  The sentiment came from Stampendous, punched a border from MS punch, leaves from EK Success Punch and added 2 different colors of gems.  Lastly, I did a lot of sewing on this card inside and out.  My hubby said, it has a nice 70's feel to it...LOL  I didn't realize that when I was putting it together but can see how it went that way.  This card is entered into the following Challenges:

1.  Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays featuring "Friendship"
2.  Charisma Cards featuring "Bingo"  (I used Flowers, Gems and Circles)


I LIKE YOUR STYLE FLOWER-PAISLEY CARD:


 I LIKE YOUR STYLE FLOWER-PAISLEY CARD LAYERS:  


I LIKE YOUR STYLE FLOWER-PAISLEY CARD INSIDE: 


I LIKE YOUR STYLE FLOWER-PAISLEY CARD WITH ENVELOPE-BOX: 

If you like this project, please leave me a comment as I always like to hear from you, guys!  Anyway, I am thankful to God for allowing me to do what I love to do and bless people with them.  Today, make a decision to be a blessing and show forth the light of Christ in your life...God bless!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo-Ann, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your embellishments are perfect. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, great image and great papers.

    Could you please tell me which BasicGrey product you used on your card and link your card with our challenge please so you will qualify for our prize this week.

    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...