THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Sunday, July 31, 2011

"You Rock Flower" and "All Kinds of Thanks" Mini Notecards...

Ahhh, it's the end of another month and here I am trying to post this wonderful project before the next month comes...I have a friend that loves my Cardmaking and when she needs a card, she calls me to make one for her.  I'm thankful to God that I have a friend who appreciates the creativity I put on each of my projects so, I was inspired to make these when she requested some "Notecards." I used white 3-inch square base card on each of them, flower image from Recollection Stamps that I colored with my Prismacolor/Sharpie markers with the "You Rock" sentiment from Stampendous, the "All kinds of Thanks" image and sentiment from Studio G Stamps, some glitters (Stickles) and several metal embellishments and Cuttlebug embossing.  They came out so cute...So happy.  I had to make all envelopes to coordinate the cards as well.  I love them!


YOU ROCK FLOWER NOTECARDS:

YOU ROCK FLOWER NOTECARD LAYERS:

ALL KINDS OF THANKS NOTECARDS:

ALL KINDS OF THANKS NOTECARD LAYERS:

Okay fellas, this is all for now and hope you have an enjoyable weekday crafting...I hope I can get things done this week.  I literally have many projects in mind but to actually sit and make them are a totally different story...Anyway, God bless and till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...