THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Monday, October 25, 2010

Boss Day Custom-Made Card...

This is the first card I had a challenged with...A friend of mine who loves my cards a lot asked me if I can make her a card for her boss whose a former Air Force and a huge fan of Buffalo Bills.  For anyone whose fond of Sports, this couldld have been easy but in my case, I didn't know any football team so, I resorted to Googling pictures just o finalize a lay-out...And what better way to incorate my love for cardmaking with my Cricut.  I used Everyday Paper Doll cartridge to make this doll possible.  The doll is supposed to be wearing a comouflage shirt (didn't have one so, had to improvised) and a combat boots with a football helmet, football and pants.


BOSS DAY CUSTOM-MADE CARD:
I used Cuttlebug embossing on the base card and to decorate the inside of this card.  Lots of stitching too.  Quite a work!


BOSS DAY CUSTOM-MADE CARD (LAYERS):
Stamped the sentiment from Recollection letters clear stamps.


BOSS DAY CUSTOM-MADE CARD (INSIDE):
More stitching inside....

BOSS DAY CUSTOM-MADE CARD WITH ENVELOPE-BOX:
I ended up with a pretty thick card so,  had to make an envelope-box perfect for it.  I was relieved after I got done especially the day I gave this to my friend...She loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...