THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Wednesday, December 31, 2014

CAS Series: Time to Celebrate Birthday Card

Hello, Crafty Peeps!  I am working on double time right now to have a few more cards posted before we ring the New Year.  So this is my sixth CAS card to highlight in this Blog.  I made it for my friend's daughter on her birthday a while back.  This highlights another image from Mo Manning (you can tell she's one of my favorite digi designer...LOL) called "Angelina's Balloons" which I colored with my ProMarker/Prismacolor markers.  The base card is A2 that comes with an envelope from Paper Studio.  The CS and DP were all from my scraps.  The lacy stamp border is from Recollections and the sentiment is from Hampton Art. I'm glad it turned out great.


TIME TO CELEBRATE BIRTHDAY CARD:


TIME TO CELEBRATE BIRTHDAY CARD WITH ENVELOPE:


This Card is entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp---ATG


Just want to share some wonderful passage to you from Psalm 5:11-12 and it says, "But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you. For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield."  Oh what a wonderful God we serve!  Through Christ, every promise God gave to us is not in vain.  It shall be fulfilled according to His Word.  We have nothing to fear for His eyes are always upon us, His children. 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely fun card Jo Ann - those Mo Manning images are so sweet.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jo Ann! super sweet card, adorable image and your coloring is FAB! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...