THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Wednesday, December 31, 2014

CAS Series: Birthday Cake Kitty Card

Hello again y'all!...And the posting continues...I am determined to have all the card I made this year in this Blog before the New Year and I'm getting there...LOL  So here is my seventh CAS card to share.  I made it for a friend's Birthday and it was last minute so this is what I came up with.  I used an image that I got from Cardmaking magazine a while back.  Truthfully,  I didn't care much what's in the magazine as the free set of clear stamps had me at first sight... Yes, I fell in love with the Bumper Stamp set created by Adam Pescott.  There are 8 stamps included for  $11 cost of magazine, I felt it was so worth it.  I hope every magazine gives cute and free images like that set.  Oh well, I take that back cause I will not have the budget to buy all of them...LOL  So I used one of the images and colored it with my Prismacolor markers.  I stamped the sentiment that came with the set and added a ribbon from my stash.  What can I say?  Hmm, it's simply perfect!


BIRTHDAY CAKE KITTY CARD:


BIRTHDAY CAKE KITTY CARD WITH ENVELOPE:


This Card is entered into the following Challenges:

Whimsy Stamps---ATG 


I am sharing God's Word to you in 2 Corinthians 9:8-10 which says, "And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.  As it is written: "He has scattered abroad his gifts to the poor; his righteousness endures forever."  Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness."  My Life Application Study Bible explained this well and I want to share it with you.--- "God gives us resources to use and invest for Him.  Paul uses the illustration of seed to explain that the resources that God gives us are not to be hidden, foolishly devoured, or thrown away.  Instead, they should be cultivated in order to produce more crops.  When we invest what God has given us in His work, He will provide us with even more to give in His service." God is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Love that card Jo Ann - beautifully made. Thank you for sharing those words of wisdom too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...