THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's Your Day Stylish Tilda Card...

A wonderful day to everyone...Right now, I would like to share with you the card that I custom-made for a friend.  She adores my cards and so, when she needed one, she would come to me and describe to me who the card is for so that I can freely design something that comes close to the personality/likes/occupation of that someone special to her.  This card is for her hair-stylist friend whose going to have a birthday so, as you can see, there's a comb and scissor image incorporated in the card.  I got those two images from a coloring project for kids and as far as I know, it was not restricted.  I printed the image small enough to blend in with the main Magnolia Tilda image in the card.  I colored them using Gamsol Technique,  The die-cut sentiment is from Cricut Stamping Cartridge, the mirror with a stand image are two stamped images I combined to make one design...The stand from Heidi Grace and the frame from Autumn Leaves.  I inked it with distress ink to have that vintage look.  I also added Prima flowers with brads in the center and die-cut leaves from MS Punch.  And finally, some fancy and straight stitching to enhance the beauty of this card.  I've had this Tilda image for a while but haven't used it until now...I think she is perfect for this project.  I am entering this card into this challenge:

1.  Just Magnolia Challenge featuring "Anyting Goes with option of faux or real Stitching"


IT'S YOUR DAY STYLISH TILDA: 


IT'S YOUR DAY STYLISH TILDA LAYERS:


IT'S YOUR DAY STYLISH TILDA INSIDE:


IT'S YOUR DAY STYLISH TILDA WITH ENVELOPE:

My friend haven't seen this card yet but I know she will surely love it.  She loved all the ones I did before...LOL  Althought many hours were consumed putting this together, I am very happy with the final result.  This is one card I am really proud off...Hopefully, you'll enjoy it too!  Hope you have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...