THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Friday, April 8, 2011

Scripture Series: I'm a Christ Follower...

Here's my 4th card for the Scripture Series I started last month.  I don't have a lot of time to make cards so, it's taking a while to get all the images I want to include in the series.  I don't know what lay-out to use for this one but like all the other cards I created, I plan as I go...This card has it's bearing from this Bible passage:

 Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me."  (Luke 9:23)

I used 2 Cuttlebug embossing dies for this and lots of stitching...The image is colored with my Bic/Sharpie Markers and added glitters for added dimension and I used 2 kinds of hearts brads.  Stamped image and sentiment from Stampendous.


SCRIPTURE SERIES:  I'M A CHRIST FOLLOWER:


SCRIPTURE SERIES:  I'M A CHRIST FOLLOWER LAYERS:

 
SCRIPTURE SERIES:  I'M A CHRIST FOLLOWER (INSIDE):



SCRIPTURE SERIES: I'M A CHRIST FOLLOWER WITH ENVELOPE:

This is a kind of card that can be both appropriate for both male and female...Scriptures cards not only are nice to the eyes but are healthy for the soul.  That's why I love to do them...Hope you enjoy this as much as I did making them.  God bless y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...