THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Saturday, March 26, 2011

You're Purr-fect Shabby Card (Red and Pink Flower Variation)...

Hey there, fellow Crafters!  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  Anyway, I don't make a lot of Shabby card style mainly because it's not my normal style.  I tend to go for a combination of fun and cute or graphic and clean.  But I do appreciate this style so, when I find some inspiration at some magazines or books, I make it my own by changing few or several elements and come up with something that I am truly proud of like these 2 cards featured here.  I totally adore this girl with a cat image from High Hopes stamps.  Stamped a couple of image and colored them differently with Gamsol technique.  I made a similar card style for them with just a slight difference in color combinations.  I did lots of inking in here and some fancy stitches.  I used an MS Border Punch for added dimension, brads, gems, layered prima flowers and glittered them for added texture and bling.  I thank the Lord for allowing me to get some time to do what I love doing...Hope you enjoy browsing on the pics...This card is entered into these challenges:

1.  Phindy's Place featuring "All About Animals"
2.  Crafty Creations featuring "In Stitches"


YOU'RE PURR-FECT SHABBY CARD WITH RED FLOWER:


YOU'RE PURR-FECT SHABBY CARD WITH PINK FLOWER:


YOU'RE PURR-FECT SHABBY CARD WITH RED FLOWER (LAYERS):


YOU'RE PURR-FECT SHABBY CARD WITH PINK FLOWER (LAYERS):


YOU'RE PURR-FECT SHABBY CARD WITH RED FLOWER (INSIDE):

YOU'RE PURR-FECT SHABBY CARD WITH PINK FLOWER (INSIDE):


YOU'RE PURR-FECT SHABBY CARD-RED FLOWER WITH ENVELOPE:


YOU'RE PURR-FECT SHABBY CARD-PINK FLOWER WITH ENVELOPE:

I will definitely make more Shabby Cards in the near future.  I really want to try different styles and see how I can incorporate my own personality with any creation.  It does not really matter what card style you make as long as it gives a smile to your face at the end of the day and hopefully appreciation from the ones you will give it to.  Hope to find more time to create before the end of the month.  Please leave a comment if you enjoy this or any other projects you see in this blog...I will tuly appreciate them...God bless!

5 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful image! Your card has just the right amount of shabby, cutsie and art!!! Love your stitching too. Thank you for playing Crafty Creations Challenge with us. We always love to have you drop by, do come again! :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful! You did a great card whether it's your style or not! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Marilyn...I appreciate your taking time to tell me all those wonderful compliments. I will surely get into the challenges from time to time when my schedule permits.

    @Audrey...Hi friend! You are just one nice lady. Thanks for always visiting my blog!...Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards and everything is so nicely finished. I love all your layers and the fabulous stitching. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Phindy’s! We really love to have you with us.:-)
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...