THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Friday, March 18, 2011

Scripture Series: I'll be a Sunbeam for Him Card...

Here's the 3rd card from the Scripture Series that I started several weeks ago (Wow! Time flew by that fast?).  I am determined to make cards out of the Scripture inspired stamps that I got from Stampendous a while back.  The theme for this card came from Luke 8:16-18:

“No one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light. For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open. Therefore consider carefully how you listen. Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what he thinks he has will be taken from him.” 

Unlike all the other cards I made so far, this one didn't take as much time mainly because I already had the stitching done a while back and I was surprised I was able to use what could have been a scrap to embellish this card.  I colored with my Bic/Sharpie markers, gems, stickles (glitter) and a MS punch border...I think it came out pretty good.   I entered this card to this challenge:

1.  Phindy's Friday Challenge featuring Hot Stuff/Warm Colors/Sunshine



I'LL BE A SUNBEAM FOR HIM CARD:


I'LL BE A SUNBEAM FOR HIM CARD (LAYERS):


I'LL BE A SUNBEAM FOR HIM CARD (INSIDE):


I'LL BE A SUNBEAM FOR HIM CARD WITH ENVELOPE:


What a good way to share the gospel but to give our love ones Biblical inspired cards.  I hope you all enjoy browsing on these pictures and if you have any comment, I would like to hear it...Thanks and God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Bright and sunny, how nice! Really like the coordinating envelope, too. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy...Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment here...I am glad you like the card...God bless!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...