THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Friday, March 18, 2011

Not a Card...But Cupcake Pops!

Several months ago, I posted my very first Cake Pops and I can't believe it took 3 months before I am able to make another batch of these delicious, popular with kids delight.  It felt good to see those kids that were with my son's Sunday school enjoy every bite of those pops yet I felt bad for those big kids that I was unable to share it with.  I wanted to make more yet time had always been an issue to me...It took my son's daily persuation to get me started with the process.   This time, I challenged myself to make a Cupcake Pop instead of the traditional Cake (Ball) Pop.  I thought each time I would make one, it has to be an improvement from the first.  It was not very easy to get the shape right.  Then, dipping into 2 different candy melts needs a lot of patience.  Making these was not complicated but you do need a lot of time, dedication and patience.  Hope you enjoy this "yummy" pictures...

CUPCAKE POPS PARADE:

CUPCAKE POPS SPOTLIGHT 1:


CUPCAKE POPS SPOTLIGHT 2:


CUPCAKE POPS (REVEALED):


CUPCAKE POPS WITH MY SON:

We gave several of them to our friends like always. My husband ate quite a bit but it was my son that enjoyed most of them...Yes, it's a lot of work but for my little boy, all is worth it...Thanks to Bakerella's book that got me started into this...Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...