THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Friday, March 18, 2011

Custom-Made: I Love Tennis Birthday Card...

I have a Church friend that always supports my Cardmaking.  She comes to me when she needs a card to give to friends, co-workers, Boss and family.  She tells me the details I needed to know yet gives me freedom to do my own design...as per her words "She trust my artistic judgment."  I thank God for friends like her who gives me inspiration to do my best in every project.  So, here's the scenario...Her sister celebrates a Birthday and she is into Tennis and likes purple.  I ask to see a picture of her and this is what I come up with.  I used Everyday Paper Doll Cricut Cartridge, some prima flowers, gems and a wonderful sentiment.  I embossed the background panel and I was happy about it.  I stitch around the card and it sure accomplished the look I wanted to achieve.


I LOVE TENNIS BIRTHDAY CARD:


I LOVE TENNIS BIRTHDAY CARD (LAYERS):
 
I LOVE TENNIS BIRTHDAY CARD (INSIDE):


I LOVE TENNIS BIRTHDAY CARD WITH ENVELOPE:


I was not sure if my friend would love the card but even before she got it off the transparent bag protecting it, she was already amazed with this card...I was so happy and just thankful that she got what she wanted and more....Let me know what you think about this card...God bless ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...