THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Saturday, March 26, 2011

Create-Ballet Easel Card...

Here's one colorful project I want to share with you today.  I saw this rubber Ballet stamps on sale one day and just fell in love with it.  I came home, stamped an image and tried coloring them right away with my Bic/Sharpie/Prismacolor markers.  I didn't really know at first what lay-out to use. After several days, I just gathered some materials together and decided the design as I went through mixing and matching colors.  Here's what I came up with after some inking, stitching, embossing and glittering.  Hope you enjoy the pics.  This card is entered into these challenges:

1.  Charisma Cardz featuring "Birthday for a Teen"
2.  Crafty Creations featuring  "In Stitches"


CREATE-BALLET EASEL CARD:


CREATE-BALLET EASEL CARD (WHEN CLOSED):


CREATE-BALLET EASEL CARD (WITH SPECIAL MESSAGE SPACE):


CREATE-BALLET EASEL CARD WITH HANDMADE ENVELOPE-BOX:

I'm so happy with the bright colors I chose.  It just makes me feel happy inside.  I also love the sentiment from Hero Arts Stamps and all the brads.  Hope to hear from you through comments...Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...