THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Monday, October 25, 2010

Karaoke King Custom-Made Birthday Invite...

My Aunt asked me to make several invitation for her husband's 90th Birthday and although excited, I was also a bit worried on what design to come up with.  She told me that her husband is a Karaoke king and that he really loves to sing so, I was pretty sure she wanted me to incorporate that in the design...I asked if it was okay to use a paper doll and she was all for it.  She is not into serious cards...LOL  So, here's what I came up with...


KARAOKE KING (CUSTOM-MADE) BIRTHDAY INVITE (A7):
I had to look at some pics of the birthday guy so as to come as close as possible to this doll...Yes, he has all white hair...(or gray?...nah, white!)  I laid out the design on my Gypsy so as to cut as many pieces I can in one load.   I added some inking, embossing, stitching and some gems to decorate this card.  Stamped sentiment is from Studio G.


KARAOKE KING (CUSTOM-MADE) BIRTHDAY INVITE (LAYERS):
I added some detail to the Karaoke player as per my hubb's advice...He's  an Audio Guy so he insisted that I place a speakeron the Karaoke player...I think it did make it look nice.


KARAOKE KING (CUSTOM-MADE) BIRTHDAY INVITE (INSIDE):
I was pleased with how the inside of this card came together...Sweet!


KARAOKE KING (CUSTOM-MADE) BIRTHDAY INVITE WITH ENVELOPE:
I was happy I got done piecing this project together in a couple of days...I hope my Aunt loves it when she gets it in the mail...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...