THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Saturday, May 1, 2010

Created my very first Mother's Day Card...

Yes, Mother's Day is fast approaching and thought I should make one and see how it goes...I saw this very cute image from my fave Dustin Pike collection and gave me some idea.  Wish I still have a Mom to give it to but I know that my Mom is happily dancing in the presence of the Lord.  Anyway, it was so much fun making this card and sure puts a smile on my face.  This card has been entered on the following challenges:



MOTHER'S DAY BEAR CARD:
I finally found a way to use my new border punch from EK success and thought it complimented the card very well.  It's an A7 card and had to incorporate lots of sewing in this design.  There's Cuttle bug embossing and wet embossing on the grass...Wet markers are awesome! The sentiment with a bird on it was made 3-D with pop-dots.  And finished it up with distress ink, dew drops, satin ribbon and charm.


MOTHER'S DAY BEAR CARD (WITH ENVELOPE):
I am delighted that all went well with this card and Cuttlebug embossing is the best!  It added that perfect touch to coordinate my card and envelope.  Great!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Sketches,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is great, I'm sure it will be much appreciated! Thanks for joining us at BG Challenges,
    Anthea & the BG Challenges Team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! this is a beautiful card!! thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful job, thanks for joining us at DS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guys, thanks a lot for all your comments and for stopping by...God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card and I love that border punch!
    Thanks for playing at Delightful Sketches and Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...